What can I do with non-cellular phones and answering machines?

End-of-life electronics, including non-cellular phones, cordless landline phones and answering machines, can be taken to an Encorp electronics recycling depot for recycling. To find the nearest drop off depot, call the RCBC Recycling Hotline or visit the RCBC Recyclepedia or Encorp website.

Back to Main FAQ's page