At RCBC, we believe one person’s waste is another person’s resource.
- One day after posting my sewing machine on Surrey Reuses an eager buyer contacted me. Now my sewing machine has a new lease on life!
- That was fast – I was losing faith in recycling and going green but now I’m happy to know our furniture will go to someone who can really use it.
- The Reuses site helped me find a new home for my sofa that wasn’t the landfill.
- Thanks Surrey Reuses, I got a beautiful standing lamp that was not loved or wanted…
- Within 2 hours of posting my working freezer on the Reuses site, someone contacted me and it was gone the next day.
- A company that provides laundry and linen services to hospitals and hotels in the Greater Vancouver area disposed of 200 lbs. of non-reusable linens every month. The BC IMEX program helped the company find another company that could use the linens to manufacture cloth wipes from 100% post-consumer materials.
- A company out of North Vancouver receives their organic gardening products in burlap bags. The BC IMEX program helped the company find a dish store in Vancouver that could use the burlap bags to wrap fragile tableware items in.